View lesson on Daily Grammar
Never use double comparisons. If you use er or est, then don’t use more or most. Correct: He is busier than I. Incorrect: He is more busier than I.
Instructions: Chose the correct form in the following sentences.
1. Yesterday we played our (worse, worst) concert.
2. I am (more hungrier, hungrier) now.
3. Who is the (shorter, more shorter, most short, shortest) of the four sisters?
4. Is this the (best, better, more better, most best ) value that you have?
5. John is the (most happiest, happiest) kid I know.
–For answers scroll down.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://dailygrammarlessons.blogspot.com/2018/10/lesson-40-parts-of-speech-adjectives.html