Examples: the lost mine, the howling wolf.
Instructions: Pick out the adjectives in these sentences.
1. The soaking rain caused much damage.
2. The broken dish cut the crying girl.
3. A great work was done by the person with a giving spirit.
4. The laughing hyena was sleeping in its cage.
5. The eager student found the torn book.
–For answers scroll down.
1. The, soaking, much
2. The, broken, the, crying
3. A, great, the, a, giving
4. The, laughing, its
5. The, eager, the, torn
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://dailygrammarlessons.blogspot.com/2018/10/lesson-34-parts-of-speech-adjectives.html