Instructions: Find each pronoun and tell what kind it is. It is either personal, relative, demonstrative, indefinite, or interrogative.
1. From whom did you get that?
2. Neither of my brothers would read me the story.
3. You need someone who will be kind to others.
4. What does this have to do with me?
5. I liked the play that you hated.
–For answers scroll down.
1. whom – interrogative, you – personal, that – demonstrative
2. neither – indefinite, my – personal, me – personal
3. you – personal, someone – indefinite, who – relative, others – indefinite
4. what – interrogative, this – demonstrative, me – personal
5. I – personal, that – relative, you – personal
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://dailygrammarlessons.blogspot.com/2018/09/lesson-30-parts-of-speech-pronouns.html