Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. our family tries to get together either at thanksgiving or christmas.
2. did dad say that uncle tim would bring chinese food for dinner?
3. Last semester i studied french literature, science, math, and portuguese in college.
4. you can travel north on I-15 to get to canada from san diego.
5. the house of representatives will convene to hear from ex-president carter.
–For answers scroll down.
1. Our / Thanksgiving / Christmas
2. Did / Dad / Uncle Tim / Chinese
3. I / French / Portuguese
4. You / Canada / San Diego
5. The House of Representatives / ex-President Carter
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in eBook and Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/2Bl4N6H