Capitalize a brand name but not the product. Example: Firestone tires, Bestyet hams, Arrow shirts
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. We buy chicken of the sea tuna.
2. Have you tried amway soap?
3. They no longer make plymouth vans.
4. I like all maxwell chocolates and candies.
5. There are many kinds of campbell soups.
–For answers scroll down.
1. Chicken of the Sea tuna
2. Amway soap
3. Plymouth vans
4. Maxwell chocolates
5. Campbell soups
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/2AoVvJM