Instructions: Tell which of the italicized words are prepositions. Remember that prepositions must have an object.
1. Come in and sit down with me.
2. He climbed up on the ladder and through the window.
3. Mrs. Jones came by at suppertime but not since.
4. The firefighter crawled along with the child who was neardeath.
5. Since no noise came from the building, he walked away.
–For answers scroll down.
2. on, through
4. with, near
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/2fYPwjD