Instructions: Choose the correct form for the following sentences.
1. Matthew plays tennis (bad, badly).
2. Can’t you see the game (good, well)?
3. The apple tastes (bad, badly).
4. Are you (sure, surely) he will come?
5. The man felt (bad, badly) about the accident.
6. The weather has been (real, really) cold lately.
7. His death caused everyone to be (real, very) sad.
8. Do you feel (good, well)?
9. The pizza tastes (real, really) (good, well).
10. You (sure, surely) are wrong.
–For answers scroll down.
9. really, good
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/2gJ4VWN