Adverbs may be compound. Example: He speaks rapidly and well.
Instructions: Find the adverbs in these sentences.
1. We shouldn’t decide this very important decision quickly or foolishly.
2. Suddenly and quietly the boys slipped from the room.
3. The girls did the dishes laughingly and happily together.
4. Marilyn types rapidly and accurately.
5. Either today or tomorrow we will go to the zoo.
–For answers scroll down.
1. n’t, very, quickly, foolishly
2. suddenly, quietly
3. laughingly, happily, together
4. rapidly, accurately
5. today, tomorrow
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/2f9xTPF