This is just a review assignment covering Lessons 41 to 44. See how you do and then go back and review areas that caused trouble.
Instructions: Choose the correct adjectives in these sentences.
1. (Them, Those) skate boards are in the wrong place.
2. (This, These) kind of job is hard work.
3. You need (a pen and a calculator, a pen and calculator).
4. Our society needs (these, that) kinds of rules.
5. The zoo has (a, an) elephant that is huge.
–For answers scroll down.
3. a pen and a calculator
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/2dF4J8r