Instructions: Give the comparative and superlative forms for these adjectives.
–For answers scroll down.
1. fair, fairer, fairest
2. tender, tenderer, tenderest
3. difficult, more difficult, most difficult
4. earnest, more earnest, most earnest
5. responsible, more responsible, most responsible
6. easy, easier, easiest
7. many, more, most
8. straight, straighter, straightest
9. muddy, muddier, muddiest
10. cheerful, more cheerful, most cheerful
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/2e1ssQ6