Instructions: Answer each question true or false.
1. Verbs never change form.
2. A verb is never just one word.
3. Verb phrases keep a definite order.
4. There are twenty-three helping verbs.
5. Helping verbs cannot be the main verb.
6. Helping verbs can be action verbs.
7. Verb phrases can have three helping verbs.
8, Verbs can be in contracted form.
9. State of being verbs show action.
10. Verbs are the most important words in a sentence.
–For answers scroll down.
1. false (Lesson 13)
2. false (Lesson 4)
3. true (Lesson 12)
4. true (Lesson 4)
5. false (Lesson 5)
6. true (Lesson 5)
7. true (Lesson 4)
8. true (Lesson 8)
9. false (Lesson 1)
10. true (Lesson 1)
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/2cdm9XE