Instructions: In this lesson pick out only the helping verbs used in the verb phrases.
1. He should have tried again.
2. The dog had suddenly come into the yard.
3. Has anyone taken out the trash?
4. Could they have been pointing at our car?
5. She’s hoping for a call from her sister.
–For answers scroll down.
1. should have
4. could have been
5. ‘s (is)
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/2cf5lB8