Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. The train santa fe express will arrive at 1:35 p.m., but the plane will arrive at 11:25 a.m.
2. julius caesar, the roman general, was born about 100 b.c.
3. have you read the poem “the road not taken” or the book a farewell to arms?
4. The first five books of the old testament are known as the pentateuch.
5. my mother uses liberty gold pineapple in several dishes.
–For answers scroll down.
1. Santa Fe Express/P.M./A.M.
2. Julius Caesar/Roman/B.C.
3. Have/”The Road Not Taken”/A Farewell to Arms
4. Old Testament/Pentateuch
5. My/Liberty Gold
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/1Sdqvxw